redneckhuntinbudredneckhuntinbud

Main News Art Favorites Reviews Stats

The TRUE death of Hinata The TRUE death of Hinata

lolz!! :D

Lol That was sooo funny!! I do like Hinata and don't want her to die (and I kno she isn't important to the plot in any way, shape or form XD), but this was sooo friggin funny. Sooo true about the cliche thing!! And Naruto going Kyuubi because Sasuke doesn't love him was a great touch... all in all great job!!!

P.S. I don't think she's going to die... :-P

Naruto's -true- feelings Naruto's -true- feelings

lmfao

LMFAO!! omg that was all too funny... hehe naruto's gonna get his ass kicked... ^_^

Supreme Burger attacks. Supreme Burger attacks.

wtf

wtf, what more is there to say... hmmm a plot woulda been nice.. but yea.. I had nooooo idea what was going on..

Zombie Inglor Zombie Inglor

LOVEZ it!!!!

awesome game I loved it... took a really long time to complete, but i got through it on my first try... but barely... and to the guy below me, to beat Ludy when he starts to teleport you just have to memeorize where he will go next and blast him w/ the shotgun to interupt his attack. Then when he does that multiteleport thingy just memorize where he shows up (its only 2 places) then blast him when he shows to once again disrupt his attack.

Grannie-Fu Grannie-Fu

Hehe ^_^

Fighting grannies... pure blis..... I......can't.....stop....playi ng.......jesus.... DIE GRANNIE!!!!!!

Newgrounds SIM v 1.2 Newgrounds SIM v 1.2

:D

Dude this game is killer!! lol, keep up the good work and make more games like this one, its really workin! This game actualy inspired me to join newgrounds!!! :D peace